Printing and cutting
Our company provides services in paper and cardboard cutting. We create finished products of any complexity:
- Paper, cardboard - density from 150 to 600 g/m2
- Micro-corrugated cardboard – two and three-layer (with a thickness up to 4 mm).
Maximum sheet size for cut-out products allowed by our equipment is 1010x550 mm.
The possibility of combining scoring with cut-out products - pressing the cardboard for the convenience of bending along a given line.
Cutting is carried out by making sheets out of raw material.
Additionally we can provide scoring of finished products.
This post-printing process allows you to give the finished product a shape of any complexity — from simple to non-standard layout of the product.
Cardboard cutting is often used in the manufacture of folders, postcards, invitations, business cards, covers for notebooks and brochures, quarterly calendars, discount cards and other products for production of which cardboard is the ideal material.
Everything that can be made of paper, such as booklets, notebooks, envelopes, leaflets, flyers, letterheads, and so on can be transformed into something unusual or functional by cutting. Paper cutting with our equipment ensures prompt order fulfillment in any volume.
We also provide flexography printing services.
Advantages of flexography:
- large selection of products for printing;
- ability to print on materials of different thickness;
- possibility of using water-based paints;
- image printing of any complexity;
- environmental friendliness;
- the possibility of rotary printing.
Our printing abilities:
- printing with water-soluble paints on both absorbable and non-absorbable materials;
- print from 1 to 6 colors, with different shades of colors;
- use of central impression press;
- width from 250 mm to 1050 mm;
- printing on absorbable materials (paper, cardboard) with density from 70 g/m2 to 450 g/m2;
- printing on non-absorbent materials (paper and cardboard with PE) with density from 70 g/m2 to 450 g/m2;
- bitmap printing with the screen ruling of 80 lpi (printing resolution);
- available print repeats: 320, 350, 400 mm;
- the printing machine can follow repeats from 230 to 560 mm.